CNC Machinist (Turning and/or Milling) – Full Time
We are looking for a competent CNC Operator to use computer numerically controlled (CNC) machinery safely and accurately to perform a variety of functions.
CNC Operators are highly skilled professionals, able to work with great concentration and precision. They must be responsible and comply with all safety guidelines. A keen eye for detail and great mechanical aptitude are also essential.
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as; turning, drilling, de-burring etc.
- Understand specifications and read mechanical drawings etc.
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function.
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines.
- Set machines to complete full cycles of parts.
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly.
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality.
- Proven experience as CNC operator; minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Related oil and gas industry experience preferred.
- Skill in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings.
- Basic understanding of CNC Codes and CAD/CAM.
- A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach.
- Good communication abilities.
- High school diploma or equivalent; certificate or diploma in engineering or relevant discipline is an added advantage.
- Successfully completed apprenticeship is required
Sales Support Executive (Indoor Sales) - Full Time
We are looking for a sales support executive to join our dynamic sales team!
- Support external sales team in performing costing and submit quotation to customers which may include negotiating on tender, contract terms and sourcing for raw materials.
- Prepare sales order and necessary manufacturing documents
- Work closely with the sales team and project management team in managing the project’s progress
- Interested in sales
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Good in mathematics
- Strong desire and ability to learn quickly and acquire new skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, high-growth environment
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.